View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 06:23 PM   #364
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
Well I think that's surely how he should react then. You have my permission to take a swing at Parkun if you wish, if there's a plausible way for Kuric to hit him without killing him...don't think I want him dead yet.

Maybe the rest of the group/some of the group could find Kuric just in time to hold him back (physically restrain him)? Or Kuric continues his charge, and...the trap is sprung early? Not sure if everyone will want things to go that way though.

If I do what I have in mind I may need you to edit your post. My thought would be to have Kuric take a swing at you but pull back in just in time to only bruise your chest or something like that. There is a continuity problem with the others catching Kuric. Kuric left running and it was a little bit before the others would find him. Then there's the problem of them actually knowing which way he went. It could happen but it's not as plausible unless they correctly identified where Kuric's yell came from.