View Single Post
Old 10-24-2003, 08:16 PM   #14
Alatariel Telemnar
Shade of Carn Dûm

Alatariel Telemnar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Alatariel Telemnar
Sting

'Aye, I will go next,' Finëwen said, standing up a little straighter. She looked at all the different faces and races of people, 'Even in my short twenty-one years of life, I have learned things some may not ever learn. In my young years of age, I was taken as a child to Rivendell, and spent many long years of my life there, raised by elven parents. I know some basic herbs that will heal specific wounds and have learned some techniques from the elven people, but I am not as much of a healer as Uien, I would assume.

'I have lived in the wild for the later years of my short life, and I can survive. I have skill with a blade and a bow, though I do not carry both. I can also fight. Although I am less experienced then some others here, I still have as great of skills.

'I have come on this journey for the adventure of it. I find life too short to stay caged up being a housewife doing housework or living a boring life. I also come to help find Eodwine, as I believe most of you have.

'That is all,' she concluded and sunk slightly down in her seat, watching as everyone’s last glances of her turned and watched the rest of the group. There was a pause, waiting for someone else to go. A few people sipped at there drink, and looked at everyone else.

'Poor ye. Ye're tied to someone who's been photographed trying to shave their hand... My condolences.'