View Single Post
Old 11-01-2003, 02:31 PM   #37
Alatariel Telemnar
Shade of Carn Dūm

Alatariel Telemnar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Alatariel Telemnar
Sting

Finėwen smiled. 'I prefer wine, myself, although the wine they have taste a little strange compared to what I'm used to,' she replied to the Lumiel's comment, taking another sip of her the strange-tasting wine.

'I was surprised on how many women were here. I thought wandering through the wild and being a part of a search party would be something a man would prefer to do over a woman, but I guess this time and age must be different. I'm not sure though, for I am still young and do not know what life before me was like, other than what was told to me by my elven caretakers,' Finėwen replied to the earlier statement.

The word caretakers did not seem to fit her elven parents. They were more like real parents to her, though she often thought of her blood parents and wondered what they were like, and what her life would be like if they were alive. Would she be stuck in a house all day cleaning, living a life of house work? Sometimes she felt glad her elven parents had found her, and she wouldn't live a life like that.

Glancing back at the elf, she asked, 'Why have you decided to join the search party? What did you expect to get out of it?'

'Poor ye. Ye're tied to someone who's been photographed trying to shave their hand... My condolences.'