View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 12:32 PM   #656
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I was also thinking about the aspect that Morgoth was afraid of Arien, even though he was more powerful and she was, and in the same manner we could maybe say that Snaga was more powerful than Sam was.
I don't think he was more powerful, actually, even if you look at it by the simple measurement of "who had bigger attack bonus" Maybe Snaga had some military training after him (but rather just the experience of serving under Shagrat than some "proper" training), but still I don't think he would have been more skilful in combat than Sam. Although it's possible.

Anyway...

Saruman is to Lotho
as
Túrin is to _____
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote