View Single Post
Old 07-01-2002, 03:09 PM   #372
Lila Bramble
Haunting Spirit

Lila Bramble has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Welcome Nimiriel!

About geography, I like RPG lands, big fields, little towns dotted along the way, dirt paths and dust roads, always forests and mountains, and kingdoms as well as lakes.

Also, I have an idea about a work without being a fanfiction. Can you guys tell me what you think?

In an almost water world of Celestia, the fish people, the Meejah, are disgusted that land has risen and some of their own were transferring into their land counter parts, Killia's. Years after, it almost seemed as if they were completely different races, and war is brewing. The Meejah want the world converted back to its original water state, and the Killia's wish to build land over the water. Some of the Killia's evolved into a greater race, the Elfen Ola's, otherwise the Elfs, a race of the Killia's that hold much power and somehow mysteriously long lives. Unlike other Killia's, they actually developed back their immunity to go into water to some amount, though if they spend too long they will just float to the surface and die. Because of they were a greater race than them, the Killia's worship the Elfen Ola's as their Gods, and chose them as their kings and queens.

The Elfen Reb's, also know as the Elfs by the Meejah, were the group of higher developed Meejah. They swam faster and longer with high endurance while developing small amounts of two lungs, letting them stay on the surface momentarily, but they could easily shrivel up. The Meejah too worshiped their higher race and chose them as their authority figures.

The Meejah's kingdom's princess and strongest ruler of the under-water part of Celestia, the Goddess of Grace to the Underworld (which the area was called,) was Princess Kala. The Meejah urged her to begin war by dragging the Killia's largest land piece into the sea.

The biggest leader for the Killia's was Prince Sandata, God of Power to the Land, for he bested all in fight. The others of his race, his father, and all other Elfen Ola's told him now was the best time to use the device they had created and drain part of the water from the Underworld.

The only problem was that Prince Sandata and Princess Kala would meet, and fall in love, meaning disaster for the rest of Celestia…

Okay, it's just an idea, it might not go anywhere.

"I think a person should run only if he's being chased."
-Casey (Elijah Wood) from the Faculty (Just saw it for the fifth time!)

~Ja Ne and Peace to All~

Lila Bramble