View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 11:30 AM   #3668
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Hi there!

I got Foley's "PM" on FB about what is going on in the SMH a few days ago and appreaciated it very much. Being absent a long time makes one quite at loss as to what is going on if one is simultaneously very busy...

But I should now have an idea what is going on.

Yes, my last month or two have been ridiculous... now I've just come back home from my choir's weekend rehersals (we were two days outside town in a camp-center to concentrate on singing only as we have a big concert the next weekend), and need to see tomorrow's school-bussiness before going to sleep. But I will be trying to see through the thread today and do something soon enough - if not today, then tomorrow.

Yeah, I'm very sorry about my absence - and my days will be quite mad the coming two weeks until the summer vacation begins. But I should at least have time to comment on the few issues in a short while. Hopefully more then when the day-to-day pressure lifts off.

And thank's Galadriel for poking. That was a good idea. (if you have a little time you can post something into a thread you know where things are standing)

So with you in a moment.