View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 02:25 PM   #314
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finduilas View Post
Did Foley not tell you that I guessed you the third night? She had informed me that no conversation would take place the first night I found you, but I asked her to at least inform you that I had successfully found you, and I have no idea if she did.
No, she didn't - which was just as well; meaning it would have been a little too much to ask for a Sweetheart to PM with on top of everything else. But I did some bluffing the Night before and told the Forge about some gorgeous she-dwarf with a silky golden beard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
The KD setup reminds me of Eönwë's long ago Night Guard game, in which I was the "saboteur" wolf, secretly on the side of the village. If I remember correctly, the village didn't even know one of the wolves was on their side, which made my job that much more difficult. Maybe having the KD's sympathies unknown to the innocents would have helped balance things here.
Ah, those were my newbie days... wasn't that the game where I went out on a limb defending you and almost kept you from getting yourself lynched on purpose, or some such?
Quote:
At any rate, Pitch was able to bring about a village victory here, where I failed miserably in a similar situation.
Oh come on, that's not fair. Your situation was a good deal more difficult then - we didn't know you were on our side, and any hints about your task probably wouldn't have been believed. With such premises, the KD role would have been rather more challenging.

Quote:
Lottie's first modded game featured two competing packs, and it turned out to be delightful. Right, Pitch?
Yep. Each pack had to defeat the other as well as the village, and each had a Seerwolf, a Rangerwolf and another gifted. That was fun.