View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 08:11 PM   #342
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formy
"Prince Faramir will want to know as soon as he can: did you see or hear any sign of the rouge Elf, Maegeleb?"
So much though I like having a rouge elf floating around ME, I think you might have meant rogue. I could be wrong...

Quote:
I'm assuming that it'll be something along the lines of her having dreams that the company considers very important. This might be a matter for Fea, or LMP, or maybe Alak and the Elves. But it certainly won't be me and Bergil.
I'm happy to write a dream, I'm just not sure what sort of dream will best work in terms of causality. What, exactly, would cause a group of people who want to travel quickly with few complications to decide it's of utmost necessity to keep a very small traumatized child with them?

A dream of Mithrellas? A dream of Amroth? A dream of the whereabouts of the famed, mystical, mysterious, and possibly uncanonical Rouge Elf?

I'm also a little rusty on exact story details right now, just because I've been away a bit...