Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2002, 02:46 PM   #5
Aosama, the Wandering Star
Wight

Aosama, the Wandering Star has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Name (that you go by): Depends. You can all call me Aosama (or Ama if you're feeling lazy and don't want to type a six-letter word)
Future Aspirations: to be published and to be an actress, to go to Juillard (maybe I'll meet Jessica Jade there [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img])
Goal in life: to mean something to someone else; I mean to make a difference in a life
Short term goals: my Socials teacher has used the same exam for the past four years, and in all those years no one has ever gotten an A. I want to be the one who gets the first A, and win the Arts award for grade 9 Drama.
Passion: chocolate, the Downs, reading everything I can get my hands on (well almost anything)
Hobbies: reading, forum-ing, daydreaming
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): I am an accomplished actress! Not like you'll be seeing me in the movies anytime soon, but I was the lead in my school's production of "The Taming of the Shrew" (I was Kate) and the next best to the lead in our musical ("Everything's Groovy"; I was Alice). I'm told that I am good. I can't tell; I am much too biased [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I play the violin too.

Fave book: Lord of the Rings, The Velvet Room, Bridge to Terabithia, Adrian Mole
Fave movie: Disney's Robin Hood
Fave sport: swimming
Fave store: Xtreme (carries fav. brand, Roxy)
Fave music: Sixpence none the Richer, 'Christian', classical violin

What you can't stand: injustice in general, stupidity, refusal to see reason
What you plain dislike: raisins
Who you admire: Rosa Parks, my friend Joce, who knows everything there is to know about computers
What you most love to do: read, daydream, hike
Your self-confessed flaws: procrastination, inability to live in the 'real world', impatience, short tempered, cowardice. I am also very envious of Gimli son of Gloin right now, for his cool birthday present.
What intrigues/fascinates you: psycology, music, just the whys of humanity, water, history (ancient in particular)
What scares you: volcanoes, final exams, my gym teacher
Quotation to live by: Handsome is as handsome does.
-Sam

Additional comments: If in doubt, just ask. There is no such thing as a stupid question; just stupid answers. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I used to think of myself as good; but now I don't often think about it at all. I feel guilty for the slightest things; but I'm trying. I'll never be perfect; but when I'm the next best thing you'll all be the first to know.

[ May 30, 2002: Message edited by: Aosama, the Wandering Star ]
Aosama, the Wandering Star is offline   Reply With Quote