View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 06:06 PM   #247
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I wouldn't have anything against that, but I know at least one anti-facebookist in this project group.
I think you're referring to me Lommy... I'm no "anti-facebookist" but I just haven't found any reason to start a facebook account. I mean really I have just a limited number of hours on any given day... And to make a facebook account would mean that you should have the time to throw those beavers to one and another not-seen-in-twenty-years-old-friend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
But I too think we might need some external site through which we could operate this as the Barrow-Downs' possibilities of sharing stuff seem quite limited - it's a discussion forum after all.
If everyone else is in the facebook and the site has a great (easy, limitless and easily accesible) interface to share audio-files I might join facebook just because of this project.

But we might as well create a shared account to any of the net's audio sharing sites. Like xanga or any other sites there are. We just create an account with a name and password we can share between ourselves so that anyone inolved can get into it?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote