View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 02:25 PM   #49
Caranlondien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Caranlondien has just left Hobbiton.
Alas for our poor prophet! But there are werewolves about, and we must overcome our grief...

Now, I must say, 'twould be utter foolishness to lynch the village's only proper lumberjack, for though Anguirel may spend his days in the woods, I've never seen him bring back so much as a log of fire wood! Indeed, this morning as I was gathering lumber, he was standing nearby talking to a dead tree stump, which he kept addressing as "Hedgehog Chieftan".

Although I agree that four wolves seems a mighty challenge for us, it does occur to me that these wolves will be greatly hindered by the fact that they have a traitor in their midst...

As far as the lover debate goes, I must say I think ‘tis rather silly to speak in terms of priorities. We must root out both the wolves and the lovers, and I see no reason why we cannot do both at once. Deciding to focus on either exclusively would be unnecessarily limiting and would overall hurt our chances of survival.

Now I'm off to hew some wooden stakes in case vampires should next appear in our fair town...

Last edited by Caranlondien; 03-15-2006 at 02:27 PM. Reason: formatting
Caranlondien is offline   Reply With Quote