View Single Post
Old 09-26-2003, 05:45 PM   #42
HCIsland
Zombie Cannibal

HCIsland has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Get it while it lasts!<P>The entire trailer is now at OneRing.<P><A HREF="http://www.theonering.net/" TARGET=_blank>Link</A><P>It's a long download and it's very busy, so patience is required.<P>You get just a glimps of Shelob as she leaps from behind a corner at Frodo. All I see is a mess of hairy legs.<P>The other thing that struck me was dark the battle scenes were. I guess we are going to get the dawnless day.<P>It is very cool.<P>H.C.<P>Editted to add: There are a few shots of Eowyn as Dernhelm and it struck me as to how obvious that it was Eowyn. It seems PJ will not be hiding Eowyn from the audience, though I'm sure Theoden and company won't know it is her. I wonder when in the film Merry will realize who she is with? There's a line were she says to Merry, "What ever happens, stay with me." It is obviously her voice.<P>Which brings me to the likely reason PJ won't be hiding her. I don't think there is a way to disguise her so well (both apperance and voice) that even the most inattentive member of the audience won't be able to figure out who it is. Probably best to drop the deception.<P>H.C.<p>[ September 26, 2003: Message edited by: HCIsland ]