View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 06:38 AM   #808
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post

You're not going to tell us which, dear Moddess?

EDIT:X'd with Lottie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
That is somewhat ambiguous, isn't it? The role will be revealed "when they die".

If a cursed was struck tonight the question is whether he or she first died and then rose up as a wolf or merely turned into a wolf without dying. The latter seems more likely to me if it wasn't a ranger-save, and wouldn't require the role to be revealed. Otherwise the narration would have to tell us that someone was turned into a wolf tonight. Ultimately, there's no way of knowing unless Wilwa tells us.
Hypothetically if the Cursed was turned I would not tell you. If the Cursed dies before being turned I would say "Cursed" beside their name. If the Cursed dies after being turned I would say "Cursed-Wolf" beside their name. Either way you find out only if they die, not when they originally get turned.

So yes it was either a Ranger save or the Cursed was turned or the Wolf forgot to give a kill. No I'm not telling you which. Yes I am enjoying this.