View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 08:10 AM   #814
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
You know something? Mira played in Werewolf LXXII: Now There's the Truth of It!, in which when the Cursed was turned, all we were told in the narration was, "Nobody died". Mind you, Mira herself was dead by then.
What does it have to do with anything?
Isn't it obvious? Mira's saying the lack of information probably means a Ranger save, but she's recently played in a game where the same thing meant the Cursed had been found. So it seems an odd assumption to make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip
Quote:
Quote:
Do you really not see the contradiction between these two paragraphs, Skip?
There's no direct contradiction. I said you'd likely survive even without the retraction.
If you are innocent I think it more probable that you'd take the risk of keeping the retraction and hoping none shows up to vote again. The consequences for the innocent team wouldn't have been that bad if this happened.
Excuse me. Each innocent lost is a blow to the village and a plus to the evil side. Therefore it's an innocent's duty to save him or herself over an unknown. And why should I have thought no-one else would vote for me? Brinn had given every indication she would.

Aganzir, as for your "case" on me here:

1. The fact that I commented on wintywinty's random vote on Day One. At that time this– and Fea's similar vote– were the only noteworthy things that had happened. So I commented on them. That's all. You jumped on this and went on and on about it, quite obsessively. There is no case for me to answer here.

2. I suspected Glirdan, for perfectly good reasons. Note that Morsul– known innocent– also suspected him from the start of Day 2. Since I only suspected him, rather than knowing his role, I also tried to be fair by bringing up points in his favour as well as those against him. It's not my way to simply decide someone's guilty before I've even examined the evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
Quote:
Now, Greenie's death does not look like a no-trace kill, as she'd attracted quite a bit of suspicion. So I think it's likely the wolves guessed her identity, and/or had a specific motive for killing her (framing someone, taking the heat off a wolf, double-bluffing, etc...)
I think that comment is awfully fishy. Framing whom? If the wolves guessed her identity, it was most likely because Nog was her top suspect. It looks like you were suggesting the wolves wanted to frame innocent Nog.
Yes. That was before I'd analysed him and seemed a possibility at that point.

4. Nogrod. Again, I didn't know his role, therefore I looked at both sides of the case before deciding to vote him.

5. Brinn's comment was out of context, in that she makes no mention of the fact that a.) this was early in the Day, b.) the rest of the post contained an (implied) case for Sally's intending to play Seer (thus implicating Glirdan) c.) I later analysed Glirdan's interactions with Sally and concluded he was more likely guilty than not. Let me ask you, Agan: how is it not out of context?

6. I said I found my analysis of Brinn inconclusive, because it was. No ulterior motive.

7. I voted Skip because I needed to vote in a hurry, and he seemed the most suspicious person. Yes, Greenie said he looked innocent, but she said that about a lot of people– we can't know for sure. Again, no ulterior motive. The end.

Happy now?

EDIT:typo.

Last edited by Nerwen; 04-18-2010 at 08:13 AM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote