View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 11:41 AM   #828
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
On Mira:

#9 is IC posting.

#12 is fluff.

#48 - thinks Fea's vote isn't suspicious, but winty's is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira
wintywinty's vote is more suspicious. I do agree with whoever suggested it might be of a wolfish nature and xe was told to act newbieish to allay suspicion. Or it could be a newbie mistake. People do tend to follow Fea for no reason.
#287 is our dear Stick's first real contribution (<3).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post
Oooh not a ton for me to catch up on even though the Day's more than half over. *approves*

Yes dear, would you care to explain that one for me please?

I also really disliked Zil's vote for me. If he could explain that too, I'd appreciate it.

Dead on.

So enough about me.

I tend to trust Lottie's shirriff reveal, since I see no reason not to. Her suspicion of Greenie makes me suspicious of her by default, but I'll have to go through and look a bit deeper at her posts.

So based on that information, I'll probably vote for Agan, Zil, or Greenie unless they manage to clear themselves in my eyes.

I'm also on the fence about Morsul and sally. Morsul's "vote of opportunity" seems mighty suspicious.

Said analysis of Greenie's posts might take a while since it's finals week and I reeeeally need to not get another D in seminar. Just sayin'.
Okay, what I'm getting out of this is that Mira suspects Agan and Zil because Agan suspected her and Zil voted for her, and Greenie because known innocent Lottie was suspicious of her. Was also suspicious of Morsul, which seems to be the only suspicion that had a reason.

#292 - TLDR; was only suspicious of Greenie because of Lottie, but isn't suspicious of her anymore.

#294 - Kind of jokingly defensive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira in response to Lommy
And how many of the times you've suspected me have I actually been evil?
#302 - Here's that "floundering" comment I thought was suspicious. Also mentions her suspicion of Aganzir.

Quote:
That was really me floundering for something to contribute than anything else. And no, I got the Morsul thing, and so far you suspicion is really the only reason I'm considering voting for you. I could look for more basis if you'd like.
#365 -
Quote:
Yes, dear. What about that is interesting to you? It was Day 1. That was the first post I had made that wasn't straight up banter and didn't particularly want to be accused of being evil for not participating.

In an attempt to not miss deadline for the second day in a row (which is unfortunately extremely likely considering how much studying I still have to do. Procrastination = bad), ima go ahead and vote now.

++wintywinty

There's something suspicious about the way he's been posting. It could be because he's a newbie, but I'm going to go with the idea that there's wolfish coaching going on. Might change that if The Mythology of Crime and Criminal Justice doesn't suck my life completely away before DL.
Wait, what? So you consider your suspicion of Agan "just banter"? And much as I'm glad to see someone not dismissing winty as "newbie", I don't think anyone else was very suspicious of him at this point, so this kind of seems like a throwaway.

#603 - Mentions her participation won't be great. However, mentions she thinks Morsul looks suspicious for talking so much for the first time all game (this after I said the same thing in #573 ).

#605 - Mentions she's a girl.

#677 - Thinks Morsul's self-vote is "the stupidest thing ever" and finds it suspicious.

#713 - More on Morsul's self-vote.

Quote:
So this pretty much boils down to I have no idea what to think. I'm leaning toward innocent and pigheaded, but tempted to vote him for sheer stupidity at the risk of being hypocritical.
#751 - Defends herself against Legate:

Quote:
I did voice suspicion against him before that, though. Like, two days ago. I'm just actually doing something about it now.

++Morsul

For reasons previously stated and since he's the only one who's really jumped out at me. This might change if I get the chance to go over some things more closely, but wanted to make sure I didn't miss deadline again.
This bothers me a little bit. Yes, she did, but only once, in passing (see #287). So for her to bring that up as a reason for jumping on Morsul two days later, even if she's been busy with RL... seems kind of forced.

#798 -
Quote:
Of the three options, my money is on ranger save. I feel like the narration would say something more interesting than nothing if the cursed had been turned. It's also unlikely the last wolf forgot to send in a kill. At this point it's too important to not remember to do. Thus, ranger save.
This was the quote that prompted this analysis in the first place. It seems awfully quick to dismiss the fact of a Cursed change altogether, and that really bothers me.

#815 -
Quote:
No, I said it might mean a Ranger save and that's what I was personally leaning toward. Also, when I die that early on in games I tend not to follow what happens. So sorry, dear, that's a very shaky assumption you've made.
No you didn't, Mira. You said... well, just look up.

Conclusion - I'd really like to see more from Mira, given her RL circumstances, but what she has said looks furry to me.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 04-18-2010 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Removed highlighting as per moddess's request. <3
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote