View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 02:16 PM   #836
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Okay, what disturbs me about Nerwen toDay
- how she seems to understand and sort of belittle the wave of suspicion against her as if it was somehow deserved: if I was her and was innocent, I would definitely think the whole case ridiculous and react much more strongly (I'm not cliaming Nerwen should get furious or something but some sort of "you're wrong" or "there's something fishy in that bandwagon" is what I'd have expected of anyone innocent)
- the amount of underlinings and italics in her defense posts gives a rather forced or feigned manner to it all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Now, about yesterDay: so there were three lynch-candidates. Of those, I happen to know that the only one who could have been a wolf is Skip. So Wolf 4 I think, more likely to be among the bandwagon-hoppers than those who really pushed to lynch Morsul or me. (Legate? Mira? Skip himself? Lommy?)
...what? ...why? I don't get this point at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Where did that 1/5 come from? If we lynched the unicorn today, there would be a 1/11 chance that Greenie comes back, 2/11 for Lottie to be happy and 3/11 that no one is resurrected.
My bad, I thought wolves are not counted as possibilities for a resurrection...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
And the ranger can't protect herself.
No, but the rules still say so so that's why I made the mistake.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote