View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 04:02 PM   #28
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I'm predicting a somewhat chaotic game, with this large a village and deadline that should work for most of us. (Personally I'm probably almost always going to be around the dl because it's midnight in my time zone and I'm a temporarily unemployed night owl.) Like I'm imanining multiple crossposted votes in the minutes before deadline. I wanted to suggest avoiding this by consciously trying to spread the vote a little, but then again, the last minute flurry can be pretty telling afterwards. But in case someone is wondering, I'm not saying that toDay should amount into a shot in the dark if we can avoid it. I'm still staunchly in camp "Day1 can and does matter" and I'm watching you all.
You were right, that was zero content

But anyway, as for now... I think I might reserve making any more specific judgments for after at least majority of villagers have posted, which is incidentally a number that is... insane, because there really are so many of us. But since this will be bedtime for me soon, I expect that by the time I get up again majority will have posted. Those who are here now are fairly active already, but hey, we can't all be Wolves, right? Or... *dun dun dun dun* (No, that's not a pun on Inziladun. OR IS IT?)

That's an interesting thought anyway, given the numbers - of course statistically spread, one would imagine the WWs appearing throughout the Day gradually to post, but it may be of course that no Wolf has posted yet, or all have (much less likely). Just a sort of reminder (to myself, but of course to you too) when analysing. (This whole thing came from my musing about waiting for majority of players to post... because indeed, what if there haven't been any WWs thus far?)

Speculation mode off.

Oh look! I succesfully managed to write half a page long post about nothing. Well done, I'm back on track with playing Werewolf, it seems.

EDIT: x-ed with G55 and Lommy
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote