View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 03:21 PM   #97
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
Thumbs up Happy thoughts!

A cozy little room with an endless library of books and CD's. And of course, The hobbit hole Cafe (http://www.stp.uh.edu/vol61/951013/7a.html) located just around the corner

Oh, and of course, Maple Street Bookstore (www.maplestreetbookshop.com/) It's a great store where the people there know you and care about you. It's divided into a children's bookstore and a regular bookstore. It's a great place where people grow up and remember it. It's filled with great books, at fairly good prices. If I'm going to buy an important book that's on the bestsellers, I'm going to buy it there! Plus, their motto (which is also a free bumper sticker they give away) is 'Fight the Stupids!'

Not my car, but the only one I could find with the bumper sticker 'I care', and 'Fight teh Stupids' next to a 'W' bumper sticker. Ironic?
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'

Last edited by The Perky Ent; 10-01-2005 at 03:32 PM.
The Perky Ent is offline   Reply With Quote