View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 12:42 PM   #21
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
So guess what? I made it!

Participation warning - I'm at school til 5, moving house, and in bed by 11. So my level of participation will be about normal! But if I haven't voted by 11 it's safe to say I've forgotten and won't return.

I think I've played with nearly everyone on the list before except the two newbies. Can say straight up that I'm almost definitely not voting for either of them. Unless one of them pulls a Fea and replies to sally's comment with 'Hey yeah I'm a wolf!' anyway - I want to see them play.

Do you know I so rarely make it here this early I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. Too early for my usual lists ... unless I did a Bom style one and tbh where's the point?

Legate is right about the numbers being low. So much depends on the events of toDay and toNight though as to whether the level affects us positively or negatively. If we get a wolf toDay and they kill an ordo rather than a Gifted, or the Ranger pulls off a protection, toNight then the numbers even out better. Two ordos go ... not so great. Captain Obvious statement I guess though.
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote