Thread: LOTR nicknames!
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2003, 05:58 PM   #35
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Very similar to Who are we? started by the guy who be short...anyhow.

In my accepted circle of friends I am She-That-Knows-All-About-LOTR-with-its-Factors-and-Figures--roughly translated--Er-ya-hanya-arda-ar-i-lie

I know, I know, I wish I had a cute hobbity nickname like the rest of ye do. Mine's all long and serious. I don't give anyone nicknames, I call them by their last name.

But if I did give nicknames... Elijah--who has short, very curly, very light blond coloured hair; is tall; and relatively dark skin--would be a Woodland Elf...yes, yes, Legolas. Jessica would be Luthien--because she's pretty and it's not fair. Bari would be Wife of Gimli because she's short, stocky, extremely hilarious, and very tempramental. Adam--who is Frodo's doppelganger--would be...Frodo. And Chris is definitely Tom Bombadil, for reasons beyond explanation.

I am a Bothersome Maiar, nicknamed Kelly the Green. If that isn't corny, then I don't know what is but everyone laughs when that story is brought up...oh me.

-Maikafanawen