View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 10:01 AM   #286
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree

Many apologies, my Mother has been on in the past few days, doing school work you see, but now that I have aquired the time I'll type up the post now. Oh and I will be apart of this battle as soon as I get this up I'm going on the Rp to do another post

POST PLACED ON GAME ~*~ PIO

Silrûth

The tall Elf stood smoothly without a word at Tarondo's command to scout the road that lay behind them. She took her horse quietly by the reins and led her down the east slope of the hill.

Falma's hooves treaded surprisingly soft against the earth as if she knew their need of stealth. Making their way down the path Silrûth strained her ears for any slight sound that could mean the enemy.

The horse stopped abrubtly ears flattened against her head. Knowing what it meant Silrûth dismounted, "now I don't want you running off" she tapped her finger on Falma's soft muzzle, the mare perked up her ears before plastering them back to her head.

Silrûth crept along warily, and with her skills focused on guile and swift movements she was unaware of how long it took her to reach the orc camp. A small mound of boulders and shrubs was close by and she used it to her advantage.

I musn't get too close in case they pick up my scent, but luck was with her the wind was blowing into her face away from the camp. Tentatively and carefully she peered from around the corner of a boulder.

There they were, laughing and hacking up a storm in their vile tongue, the Elf could not help but sneer in disgust, a voice spoke out in her head.

Do not over stay your welcome, they are moving can you not see it?

It was true they were beginning to stir and grunt and with that last thought Silrûth hastily made her way back to her mount. Taking up the reins, she nudged her horse lightly in the flanks with heels.

If there are any problems, like if this post strays from the plot, let me know and I will fix it pronto. This battle is really quite messy, I hate to lose

Last edited by piosenniel; 10-30-2004 at 06:24 PM.