View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 03:30 AM   #16
gondowe
Wight

gondowe has just left Hobbiton.
Hello again

I’ve been ( and I am) very busy these days, so sorry.

Ok Findegil, I understand that you said to me that it isn’t worthwhile to buy or read it (Sil2001 I mean), isn’t it?

It was very difficult to join the texts of AAm and Quenta proper with the text of Sil77 and I made it alone, so it’s possible (I suppose) that I left something away. But it was enlarged considerabily.

In the Valaquenta I inserted the descriptions of the houses of the Valar from the Lost Tales, that I had in mind from many years ago.

Here and there I introduced sentences from other sources like mention to the First, Second, Third elves to awake and their people and I’d take the decision (I don’t know what do you think in the forum about it) of relating these elves with Ingwe, Finwe and Elwe because of other sentence I introduced ( I think, but not secure) from the Lammas that “Ingwe was the eldest for he was the first to awake”. Perhaps it’ll be polemic but I feel it’s right.

I had pity for not know where could I insert the passage from the history of Finwe and Miriel ( at the end of The statute) when he dies, but I didn’t find a coherent place for it.
What do you think about?

Greetings
gondowe is offline   Reply With Quote