View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 11:19 AM   #23
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Nah, you guys didn't waste that vote. Since the votes in the dead thread were only to distinguish wolf or not, and he was widely believed to be a cobbler, poor Nogrod had to suffer through it for the entire game until everything was revealed in the end. The mods were very amused.
And wasn't the phobbler putting on a very Seer-like show, which was one of the reasons Nog got lynched in the first place?

As for this game, epic as it is, I'm afraid I have not the time this summer for an actual WW game, especially if I can't hope to die off early (but usefully) and resume my RL duties. I have a very small brother that I have to take care of this summer since my mother's maternity leave is ending, and there's absolutely no chance I would have the time or strength to be useful (see, I actually have a decent excuse!). I will pop in, though, with random ghostly comments, and will try to follow along. Feel free to lynch me.