View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 06:41 AM   #867
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Agree with Mith on the self voting. With 5 dead wolves (3 by my hand thank you very much), the innocent dead could have trouble overcoming a united dead wolves and wind up lynching a known innocent (Shasta or sally).

You can lynch me today and insure you get rid of a ruthless killer, to leave yourself with 3 unknowns (1 wolf) and 2 known innocents. In which case you can still get the job done and win it. However a lone wolf can survive that scenario.

Or you can put your trust in me again tonight. That is to say...we lynch one of the unknowns, I kill one tonight. Leaving 1 unknown. If that unknown is still the last wolf, there's still the chance to lynch the next day (or lynch me if you think the wolf has been killed and the game is still not over). Because with the 3 deaths yesterday it's clear there's still 1 wolf amongst Mith, Kath, and McCaber