View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 06:56 PM   #5
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Puts a whole new spin on chicken fingers

Hilarious possibilities here, Hooky! What would Mirth do without your wild and wacky madness?

I'm going to leave aside the possibility that the Ringwraiths had their own chain of restaurants in Morc'dor and consider just what kinds of restaurants orcs might favour--or savour.

I find it difficult to conceive of a vegetarian component of orc cuisine. Certainly "greens" would not call to my mind the leafy folliage but I'm sure there's an enterprising Downer who could persuade me otherwise.

I'm inclined to the notion that orcs would excel at fast food chains with a high component of adulterated substances. Such establishments would likely garner a range of 'heads' on a Guide M'orc'lin. So, without further ado, here's my suggestions for Morc'dor restaurants.

T'orco Bell

M'orc'Donald's

Fazorci's

Starb'orcs

Red Orcster

2 4'orc 1 Pizza

Tim Orc'ons

Viener V'orc

Ch'orc king, (a company from the far east, in competition with Manch'orc Wok)

Y'orcinoya--raw fish a speciality

Al Ta'zorc (famous in Far Harad)

Spizzorco --known for pasta with unnamed ingredients in their red sauce

Dunkin' D'orcs--famous for deep fried round . . . things

I hope this doesn't get the site sued--or me splattered with rotten compost for unimaginative overuse of the species name.