View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 04:56 PM   #70
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
My dear sally, some of us are in a constant state of demoralization

I would think the conspirators are going to be active in vying for being a representative. Gives them control of what name to send to the guard. And with no knowing of role upon death, there's no way to verify the intentions of the representative.

There's always that fall back excuse of "well I didn't go with the majority because I felt differently, obviously." And there's really no way to confirm if that's true or not.

Voting for a rep, and clearly stating if you become the rep who would you report to the guards should be a requirement.

For Representative:

++Shasta

Those who don't seek to have the power of deciding another's fate are the most deserving of being a representative.

And who's name I would send in toDay? None. I usually show no mercy when it comes to these things, but this time feels different. A cautious, hold out and stay the course seems like a logical (and winnable) approach. For the time being.

Edit: Writing from my phone means I crossed with a lot of people...last post I read was Kuru's #60