View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 08:05 PM   #127
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Here's my list then in just the order it appears on the player-list...

Mirandir - She should have more time to make her presence felt - but if she's not going to do it later toDay ot ToMorrow I'd be glad to vote her out. But probably not toDay.

Durelin - One of my all-time enigmas. I must say I find her vote (and especially the explanation of it) the most confusing. I think she could do a bit better as a baddie and be like that in a rush and innocent. But I don't like the vote (the explanation of it) at all. It feels foul.

Feanor of the Peredhil - She's intelligent enough to make better claims on Day1 so a frustrated innocent then? No. The note about me saying interesting things (when there were no other commnets on anyone else in the vote-post) bothers me a lot.

Isabellkya - If there is a submarine-baddie she's one of my top candidates for that role. She can be sneaky like that and devastating later. Somehow my gut-feeling just tells the contrary at the moment.

Nerwen - Hasn't posted but once and very early in the game. I don't see the suspicions around her but wouldn't trust her either.

Eomer of the Rohirrim - Speaks sense which is highly appreciated. Still his vote left me a bit concerned about his motives.

the phantom - Let's see his track-record on Day3 or something if he's still around.

Brinniel - I tend to be nervously panicky with Brinn as she's probably the best in looking innocent but somehow I'm less so this time. I may be wrong with this but she is not my top worry right now.

satansaloser2005 - Another one I'm pretty scared everytime I play with her as she looks just so cute and funny all the time but still can create havoc during the Nights. But no special alarms as yet.

Gwathagor - I always feel bad when he gets lynched early on and is innocent - but he has not always been that and my pity has backfired badly. I'd like to see him post more to be sure but will not vote him toDay.

Lariren Shadow - Careful, soo careful and general that I would like to say I really suspect her. But I'm not too sure about it. She will be on my list of "to be followed" more closely. If I'd need to make a shot in a dark she'd be one of my top choices though.

wilwarin538 - Her talk about possibly bandwagoning toDay looks very strange indeed but she hasn't been around for so long a while I think she should have a chance for another Day at least.

Rikae - I'm not going to vote Rikae on Day1 unless I have strong reasons to do so. And as now I don't seem to have one.

Eönwë - He's around and is not around. Hard to say. He seems to post frequently and a lot but there's very little he says. A hunker-down baddie who wants to make a presence or just an ordo with nothing to say?

Mnemosyne - I'm forced to take back my words a bit with her. Looking at her posts closer makes me feel better of her. I mean her alliances.

Kath - I could vote for her just because of the way she acts - and it's not only a principle at work here but also the particular way she did it this time. I'm only afraid that my principle runs over my reason if I vote her. I need to think. (For those who do not know: she's the most sovereign baddie in the endgame so you should get rid of her early on just to be on the safe side, but then again, she can be the most reasonable, observant and independent-minded ally in the endgame as well if she happens to be a goodie.)

Hansy - Maybe he's the cobbler, maybe he's not. His seeming knowledge of the game even as a newbie might talk on behalf of that interpretation. But if the only thing we suspect him is cobblery let's go for bigger prices even on this Day1. If he continues the way he has started I think we'll hear more of him to make better interpretations. *Sorry about getting your sex wrong earlier*

Back with a vote and possible thoughts to accompany it as I sure have X'd with a host again...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote