View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 10:04 AM   #237
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I also only found two votes for Mira, Izzy and Form.
Form, Izzy, and I voted for Stick (I voted for her in Stick form, not Mira form, which might account for not noticing it).

Form was voted for by Gwath, Stick, Rune, and Ni.

Izzy was voted for by Zil, Brinn, Steve, and Nerwen. Possibly another if I forgot to add in a last vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil
I think that's a reach. I didn't see anything Seer-worthy about Nienna at all. I'd go more with her being a fairly trailless kill, and, since Mira was a wolf and knows Nienna well in RL, she would have been an even more inviting target, someone especially dangerous to Mira.
Upon this, I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwa
I find this very interesting. Though I think it is unlikely that 2 wolves would make the same mistake, especially being the first to start it like Form, it's still possible. I don't know, I'm really iffy on this situation.
It's possible, but if it's true, I think it's coincidental.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwa
So out of the four, in order of who I think is most likely a wolf: Lottie, Glirdy, Form and then Fea. Even though I feel good about all of them, so it's a tough situation.
I was actually thinking Form, but that's a gut thing, with no substantiation.

But yeah, I definitely won't be Simonizing Lottie or Form on purpose today.

That being said, I'm awake, I'm healthy (whatever yesterday was, I'm VERY glad it was short-lived), and I won't be back until I've showered and eaten. I'd say you could ask Mira or Ni how I am prior to shower and breakfast, but... well... They died. So you'll have to ask Formy if you really want to know what a grubby Fea without enough calories acts and thinks like.

Be back later.