View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 10:54 AM   #240
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
Form, Izzy, and I voted for Stick (I voted for her in Stick form, not Mira form, which might account for not noticing it).
Ah. That's what happens when you're skimming, like I was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
I find myself trusting Lottie, but I see it as very likely that each wolf voted to protect at least 1, if not 2, of their fellow wolves. So I think atleast 1 wolf needs to be amoung these 4.
This is indeed likely, though it does depend on how the voting was going– I mean, if it was clear no other wolves were in danger, she might not have felt the need to protect them. It's probably worth going back to check what the state of play was at that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
So out of the four, in order of who I think is most likely a wolf: Lottie, Glirdy, Form and then Fea. Even though I feel good about all of them, so it's a tough situation.
To echo Fea and Pitch, I'd tend to put Form, and maybe Glirdan, ahead of Lottie... I don't have a firm reason for it, except she's been a lot more productive than they have. I agree Fea is the least likely– I just can't see her as being a Feawolf.