View Single Post
Old 04-28-2003, 09:31 PM   #12
Airehiriel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Airehiriel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Very funny, Lindril Arvilya! LOL I love it! What an apt observation!

My, Katherine712, for 11 posts, you catch on very quickly! I'm must say I'm impressed...you're already doing the wave. Good for you.

GaladrieloftheOlden, we can keep this from becoming fangirlish by the comments that we make. If we talk about him in an intelligent manner, than this won't become a gush fest!

Quote:
Oh, and did u see that part on the rocks in the crabbian scene with him, merry and pippin? That was SOOOO adorable! And it's sorta sweet that he tries to protect them, cause nobody else really does. Only Frodo gets attention otherwise.
Yes, Sillabub, I agree with you. I really thought it was nice the way he was trying to teach them to sword fight. You know the hobbits wouldn't have any experience in that catagory. He did seem to care about them a lot. And the way he called them 'little ones', that seems very affection, not condesending.

I agree, Boromir is a character worth admiring. If we could all only have half the strength and courage that he had. Sadly, he lacked the inner strength, but in the end, he greatly made ammends for it.

Good topic Katherine712!