View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 01:37 PM   #348
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Wiiillwaaaa wilwa...
Quote:
I agree, having the votes is great and avoiding the chance of lynching an innocent is good, but having those two deaths Day 2 always helps, even though it sucks when they're innocents, or worse gifteds. My thinking aswell is that now we're not going to go after Inzil for a while, since even though he didn't die people may think "oh, well lets go for someone else today" and then he could be a wolf this whole time and we could be letting him get by. Does that make sense? I mean I'm not saying "lets get Inzil and finish what we started" cause I don't really suspect him, but it just feels so weird to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88
To wilwa: I've been searching for a new rivalry since Menel's departure. If you want to start re-hashing old fights, bring it, because you know the score so far is Wild Eye 1 - Dark Monarch = Zero
Negative, baddies totally won that game! Dark Monarch = 1, Wild Eye= -50.

Quote:
Morsul is making me uneasy, he gives all these super long quotes and then like a 1 sentence comment, doesn't seem like much. So keeping my eye on him. Nothing really concrete though I guess.

Eomer is under my radar, which is weird.

Mnemo is acting a bit different then yesterday, but I still don't really feel suspicious of her.

Nog, Mac and Nerwen I'm all good with so far.

Shasta I'm iffy about, a few things seem off (his comment about Brinn's "slip of the tongue" is a little weird), but not really enough to truly suspect.

My vote might be going to Boro, I don't really know yet.

I desperetly need to study for a bit, but I'll come back for about the last 40 minutes before DL, which is in 1.5 hours right???

x'ed with a bunches
[/B]

Yeah I do that sometimes