View Single Post
Old 10-26-2003, 10:06 PM   #92
Eruantalon
Wight

Eruantalon has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Eruantalon
Sting

Rudgar eat Sorens food happily. “Soren I know this might make another fight. I have to tell you for what ever reason you don’t eat don’t let it be because of them. My mother and father starved before they died. Not eating won’t help them now. Not eating won’t help anyone, especially you. I’m no ones master, but if you really want to help people you have to be strong. You need food and to keep going. I risked my life an hour ago for this food. If you want to be smart, don‘t let emotions get in the way.”

Soren looked at him with an surprised face. Rudgar said all this as if he was talking about some one else. He greedily eat up everything that was in her bowl. It didn’t make any sense. Why would he tell him to eat and then gobble up all his food. Rudgar filled the bowl up a second time and passed it to him. The rest of the companions where looking at Rudgar now.

“I’ve had my fair share Soren, take yours now.” The entire time he spoke it was in a strange manner. He only paused to slurp or eat. He spoke in a steady stream of words. He seemed completely interested in his food the whole time he spoke to Soren.

Rudgar put the bowl down beside him and left everyone. He found a nice tree and fell asleep under it thinking of gold and happiness. He dreamed of things to come. A beautiful house and lots of servants. Never needing to steal again for the rest of his life. New times filled with his favorite pass times. Sleeping and eating his days away in a comfortable bed.