View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 03:50 PM   #499
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Sally

Her first several posts are just bantering. That doesn't point to anything.

In her first actual post, she does not suspect anyone, just makes a list of people that looks like a list of suspects, but is in fact a list of people she has general or historical reasons not to trust. I don't like that. Most of her reasons not to vote for people are that way too, only two are related to the actual game. It's easier for a wolf to make lists if she can hide behind general arguments and doesn't have to make anything out of the actual game that's going on.

When she wonders who to vote and narrows it down to those who already have votes, she ends up looking really fishy because she ends up saying she could vote almost everyone. Looks like a wolf who doesn't know which chance she's going to seize yet. (And if she's a wolf, I'd be looking at Brinn since this all to wolf-on-wolfy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally
Brinn: Could be. Very well could be. But her suspiciousness (if that's even a word) could just be stress since she says she's been having a rough day or two. Perhaps we should give her the benefit for toDay? We'll see.
That flipflopping and especially that "perhaps we should give her the benefit of doubt" and then "we'll see" to soften it - it looks like she does not want Brinn to get lynched but will vote her to look better if necessary.)

She votes Mac because does not want to vote Brinn or me. That's okay by my standards.

Day2 then? Joking and making the vote tally at first - so nothing of importance, either way.

And then this
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally
So, without reading toDay in great detail, I was really concerned by yesterDay's voting of Gollum. Now while Mac was trying to save himself, upon looking it over again I think it was more of an innocent Mac trying to save himself while the wraiths took advantage of it.
which has been already pointed out as weird by many.

And then RL took her away... and she only returned to make a baffled comment about the Dury-lynch. And we haven't heard of her toDay yet.

I think she looks quite bad. She deserves a lot more spotlight than has been given, and I'm inclined to vote her toDay.

edit: xed with everybody since my last post
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote