View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 04:55 PM   #511
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
satansaloser2005 - hard to say much, but not particularly suspicious to me - this far. Could be posting more, though.
Feanor of the Peredhil - a horrible Cobbler
Lariren Shadow - suspicious, to be placed under observation
Mirandir - slipped under my radar, to be placed under observation
Thinlómien Mugwort - seems innocent, although at some points mightily confused (which is not impossible)
Legate of Amon Lanc - that's me
Rikae "Bertha" Broadbottle - innocentish
Aganzir - likewise
Beregond - not saying he is not suspicious at all, but does not ring the alarm bells that much; will be watched closely, though
Nerwen - nothing very suspicious this far. Somewhere in the yellow zone (i.e. between the green and orange. After the orange, there is red, which means a very apparent baddie. Just so that you know )
Rune Son of Bjarne - seems genuine, and genuinely innocent
Macalaure "Barney" Broadbottle Jr. - seems wolfy
Meneltarmacil - I think he seems quite a lot innocent. I trust him more than I do most of the others.
A Little Green - is not posting very much and thus, partially slips under my radar, or rather, I have hard time forming a strongly supported opinion on her; nevertheless, she seems rather innocentish to me.
Brinniel - seems very genuine this far, and more or less innocent-ish. Again, some kind of yellow zone.

If Fea is a Wolf, that would be indeed a terno. As I am pretty certain Mac is one as well. But whatever. Anybody around and posting now?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote