View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 11:11 AM   #11
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
A girl enters. She's wearing a black trench coat and loose black trousers tucked inside black leather boots. Her hair is long and golden, like a lion's mane, and her eyes are shadowed with heavy green make-up. Quite an absurd sight, if I may say so myself.

"Darlings you can't imagine how near I came to skipping this meeting, I should study for the uni entrance exams and all. But ah I suppose I should be glad I didn't, there are so many old and new and interesting faces here. Nice to meet you all in person."

Aganzir lets her gaze wander around the room. It's still relatively empty. "I wonder when Green and Nog will arrive. I hate flying so I took a train, otherwise I would've come together with them. Oh and Lommy isn't coming. She's having a private Downer meeting in Prague at the moment." Aganzir grins.

She nods at phantom and Fea and ignores the purple dwarf (for now. She likes dwarves though), and concentrates on the other people in the room.

"Hmm since this does not take place exactly on the Downs, are we allowed to discuss politics? Gwathiee!" Agan takes a conscious risk of trying to provoke him although his appearance is a lot scarier than on the Downs (plus, he has a gun. Eek!).

Slightly amused, she glances at the sleeping Nilp on the floor. "Ah well, I asked him on Facebook in November how he's doing, and it seems I'm still not getting a response.

"Hi Nerwen! Nice to meet you at last. You were a great fellow last time we played werewolf." Agan smiles at her.

"You must be Nienna I guess? I remember you from those photos they posted on the Downs."

It takes Agan a while to recognize the guy sitting in the corner as she's only seen a few photos of him (in most of which he had longer hair), but in the end his elaborate theatrical make-up leaves no room for doubt. "Heya Shasta! Why are you sitting there alone in the dark?

"And hello Sally and Duck! I don't think I've even met you properly on the Downs yet, Mnemo. Well, there are relatively many other people I haven't met, either, so I guess it doesn't matter." She nods at the girl who entered before sally & Mnemo and looks remotely familiar (from her People You May Know Tool on Facebook, as she soon remembers).

Aganzir cannot decide whether to order a shot of Unicum (her new love) or a cup of tea so she takes both and goes to sit next to Shasta. "Hey dear would you like to sing some Lion King songs? Or Cabaret, whichever you prefer."