View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 12:06 PM   #208
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
I would be completely remiss if I didn’t wish Esty the happiest of birthdays as well. Esty came all the way across the Atlantic to see a Lord of the Rings exhibit with me and my family (OK, OK, she might have come to see some of her relatives as well), and I count meeting and getting to know her as one of the top experiences of my adult life. Of her I can truly say Elen síla lúmenn’ omentielvo.