View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 12:43 PM   #210
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Awww! Thanks, everyone, for your good wishes! You make me feel so special!

Thanks, Brin - you were the first on this thread today!

Thanks Rikae - "high priestess" good wishes must be even better than plain ones!

Elempi, thank you for throwing me such a colourful party!

TM and Celuien both made use of the special Merisu smilie - thank you!

Ah, Bb, the memories - one day I will go back to my Fiona avatar. That picture is absolutely hilarious! And thanks for the Shrek cake!

Pio, that is a spectacular birthday quilt - wish I had one like it for real! Thanks for the lovely picture.

Noggie, age has definitely improved me, and it's not over yet! As they say, age is mind over matter - as long as you don't mind, it doesn't matter! Thanks for your good wishes.

Aww, Thena - the pleasure was all mine! Meeting you and your family was one of the highlights of my travels! I would gladly go out of my way to see ya'll again.

Folwren, like the Hobbits, I enjoy the simple pleasures of life - no need for fancy stuff all the time! Thank you for your good wishes.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote