View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 09:56 PM   #256
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Anyone knows what's going on?

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I've noticed that a few posts disappeared off some different threads over the course of less than 6 hours. It's about 3 or 4 (I'm not really sure) posts - a bit too much in such a short time period to be a coincidence. It didn't seem like there was anything wrong with the posts either...

Also, my smileys are somehow messed up. They work, but they are in a different order than they used to be. It's nothing important, but it sort of gets on my nerves to have them rearranged after you get used to them being in their places...

Is it my computer playing tricks on me again, or does some one else have the same thing?

EDIT: I went through more threads today, and realised that way more posts are missing.

Last edited by Galadriel55; 04-26-2011 at 09:38 AM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote