View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 05:54 PM   #264
Tar-Jêx
Wight

Tar-Jêx has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Not really a question about the Downs, but couldn't find a better place to put it. Until recent times, I have been happily using Explorer, and whenever I wanted to bold/italicize/underline something of the Downs, I would click control-B/I/U, like you would on Word, and the magical square brackets would pop out. In the past several weeks, however, half the internet stopped working on Explorer, so I was forced to switch to Google Chrome. And what do I find? I happily type along, without looking at my screen, and when I post it turns out that all my bolds and italics are missing! The CTRL shortcut works in emails, but it does not work on the Downs, and it is really annoying me, as now I either have to make use of the mouse or type in the bracket code by hand. Does anyone know if Chrome has a different shortcut that works on the Downs? I think that if it doesn't, I would just have to use Explorer when I want to post.
I have the same problem, on multiple sites, however, since I never use Explorer, I just assumed it was not programmed into the forum. I don't really find it annoying to use the bracket codes because of how often I use them on other forums, so I'll continue using Chrome.
Tar-Jêx is offline   Reply With Quote