View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 07:49 AM   #1261
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
the Old Forest of Check-in desks, where I successfully got lost a couple times before finding a conveniently located Old Man Willow to sleep under.
Apparently the tree was also sleeping at the time, or that could have gone sooo wrong...

I'd like to return the compliments. It was a pleasure to have G55 visiting on the last leg of her grand tour of Europe and its Downers. She was a very agreeable guest and put up gracefully with my great sightseeing plans not surviving first contact with the weather, being treated to musical comedy by myself and a cranky old Yorkshireman, diarrhoeic puppies and my adventurous nightly driving around the airport. Watching and discussing Doctor Who together was much fun. I hope we can repeat the experience some time when we're both a little less sleep-deprived. The Rhine will be waiting!