View Single Post
Old 04-01-2003, 06:29 PM   #9
Lush
Fair and Cold

Lush is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to Lush Send a message via AIM to Lush Send a message via Yahoo to Lush
Thumbs up

I'm done blushing now, thanks. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Bethberry: Is who I want to be when I grow up (whether I'll ever grow up is another matter entirely), erudite, intelligent, and not aversre to the occasional double entendre.
Estelyn: Bought me lunch! Besides that is kind, warm, understanding, and stern when she needs to be.
Marileangorifurnimalium: Needs to grace us more with her great sense of humour.
mark12_30: Is patient, thoughtful, and passionate. Writes great fan fic too.
Diamond18: Is an all-around babe.
burrahobbit: Stupendously good-looking, into monkey science, and knows more stuff about Tolkien than I do.
Mithadan: Polite, charming, and very mysterious. The Mysterious Mister Mithadan. Has a nice ring to it.
lindil: Very intelligent, but thankfully forgiving of my tripe.
Sharkû: Wows us with his knowledge of all things Tolkien. Has a sense of humour about soccer too. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Squatter: Isn't too stupid, and is a bit funny at times, very rarely though... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Rimbaud: Is the fifth Beatle.
The Barrow-Wight: Just did a little insignificant favour to us all by starting this site, and working hard on it. Is also stupendously good-looking.
Carlas: Knows how to pay a lady a compliment.

More later. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]