View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 10:50 AM   #277
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Alrighty... Sorry about those last minutes yesterDay. I hadn't have time enough to get a firm hold of the situation and when I realised that Roa was trying to get me lynched just that easily some pretty nasty memories filled my mind. And looking at her influence in here it was actually quite a realistic scenario she could have succeeded.
Ironically, your reaction to my suspicion reminded me of a familiar scenario. I goes like this:

Innocent Roa: "Your logic is flawed!"
Innocent Nogrod: "Your argument has no basis!"
Both: "Rawrsnarlgrrhiss!" *attempt to kill each other*
Wolves: "ROFL!!!!!!"

I couldn't have lynched you if other people hadn't also suspected you as well. And Nerwen, no, it doesn't look evil, because Nogrod always automatically suspects people who suspect him. It's just his way.

Quote:
Well, the wolves didn't try Pitchie toNight. The question becomes, why?

Also I find it interesting right now that it was Kit they chose, and not fex. Roa and Legate as it seems basically no one suspects them...
Because A. They're afraid of the ranger. B. They're playing a very risky game. C. I leave a humongous trail of evidence to follow. D. I almost always get myself lynched when innocent. People don't believe this, which I find humorous, given my ratio of games played to games survived is much lower than my ratio of times as wolf to games played ratio. It's a fact- I'm lynchable no matter how many people "trust" me, because eventually they decide to lynch me on principal.

Quote:
And these two questions I find inter-related.

So they didn't try Pitchie, and the only reason for that would be that they were afraid of the ranger. But if they believed so strongly that the ranger would be able to protect Pitch as to not even try the seer, then why on earth not kill people like Roa or Legate who would then be pretty probably without protection?
My question is why didn't they kill the real ranger? If they're afraid of the ranger, it makes sense to get him/her out of the way so that they have a clear path to the seer. The only reason not to is continue with this rediculous gamble. And besides, assuming the ranger was protecting Pitch, NO ONE ELSE in the village would have been protected, and NO ONE suspected Kitanna. She had such little attention on her that it would have been remarkable for her to suddenly gain the spotlight and get lynched. She's hardly comparable to you and I and Legate even when it comes to stage hogging.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote