View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 07:00 AM   #3
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

On this same dark evening 4 villains met in the small house of the Old Witch, on the outskirts of the village. She was arranging four bottles on the small table when the other three entered. The Big Bad Wolf entered first, barely able to fit through the small door. Rumpelstiltskin walked in next, only a few feet tall but horrifying non-the-less. Lastly there was the Ugly Stepsister, she was fair in appearance but anyone who saw her could see that her heart was black and cruel. The small group gathered in the center of the room around the little wooden table, all of them eyeing the potions they had been expecting to see there.

“How are we to know that you aren’t trying to poison us, hag?” the Big Bad Wolf asked sceptically, leaning in closer to the small woman and letting out a small growl.

“Because she wants the Queen’s reward just as much as we do, Dog. She can’t do it alone.” Rumpelstiltskin said quickly, pointing a finger at the Wolf. Despite the large size difference, he was not afraid of him.

“Let her explain. We’re running out of time. You all know quite well that my mother will be strongly displeased if we fail.” The Ugly Stepsister added sharply with a snarl. After a nervous gulp from Rumpelstiltskin they all looked intently at the Old Witch.

The Old Witch held up one of the bottles, which held a strange green liquid. She stroked it lovingly and gave an almost toothless smile, peaking up at the others under her large hat. She then re-explained the plan they had already set in place. “This potion will disguise us during the Day as four villagers I removed earlier.” She gave a little cackle during the word removed. “It will give us some of their memories so the others will believe we are them. However at Night and in death we will return to our true form. Every Night we will gather here and decide on a villager to kill. During the Day we must live among them and fool them into murdering one another, in their vain attempts to stop us.”

“The Prince will not risk entering the village to save Rosamund if there is too great a risk to his life.” Rumpelstiltskin added with a small laugh.

“And his birthday is only weeks away, if he doesn’t marry in time my mother will take the thrown, and I shall be Princess, and someday Queen. And you all will receive your just rewards as well.” The stepsister smiled wickedly as she adjusted the black ribbon in her scarlet hair.

There was a moment of silence as the villains basked in their evil glee. Then the Ugly Stepsister thought of something that had not yet been discussed.

“But what of that servant girl? She knows things that could put us in danger. Should we risk letting her reach the villagers?” she asked the group, a hint of worry appearing in her voice.

“No worries, I have a plan. Leave the girl to me.” the Old Witch concluded with a snide grin as she patted the younger girl’s hand reassuringly. After one final cackle she handed them each their potion and sent them on their way to prepare for the Day ahead.

Night 1 starts now. Baddies may PM. The Wielder of the looking glass, the Big Bad Wolf, the Princess and Prince Charming may all send me names toNight. PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD.

Last edited by wilwarin538; 06-20-2014 at 12:43 PM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote