View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 07:32 AM   #8
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I hate trying to come up with the 1st post, because I always wonder what to say. It is like the "subject" line for a message, what are you supposed to put? I think maybe "hello," or "thank you," but usually end up with a "..." because there is no subject. Sometimes I admit my lack of creativity and just say "I can not come up with a subject," but sometimes I get a light of creative genius like putting "Do Not Disturb," in a message that talks about privacy rights.

That is what I go through with trying to write the first post. I thought about saying "I am here and will read through the thread," but that didn't seem to fit. I thought about just saying "hello. Wilwa's dead? It can not be!" but that is not my thing. I thought maybe randomly making a list of suspicions based on a person's occupation, but I have not done that in a long long time and feel I have to uphold my high expectations.

So, I decided to write a first post that struggles how do you write a first post? In doing that maybe the rest of conversation can flow relatively easily. We shake off those first post jitters and just get conversing with one another. That way we can begin to just be comfortable talking with one another and not be thinking about "what do I say in a first post? What do I say to Boro?...he is kind of scary, I think Agan even called me nasty somewhere." I am saying don't think I am nasty, and I will try not to pay attention to the growths on some of your faces. Let us talk now, person to person.

I wonder if this is the longest 1st post ever?

Edit: crossed with Lommy...twice! ::angry face::

Last edited by Boromir88; 05-19-2009 at 07:37 AM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote