View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 11:06 AM   #21
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

It's easy to figure out who is bad. Who hasn't been reading lately? Only evil people don't like reading.

Gwath is always hanging about my shop, or Nienna's, curse her! You may argue that he has nothing better to do seeing as he is a drunk without a job. But he could be spending his time robbing or talking, but he chooses to read now and again. And that puts him in my good book.

Not that I have an actual "good book". They're all good. Not all books, I don't mean... I mean all my books are good. I don't keep the bad ones. You have to bury the bad ones and cover them with a layer of ashes from a good book. It's sad. Whenever I find a bad book a good one has to die in order to cancel it out. Why don't people just stop writing bad books?!

Gaurcrist reads sometimes. Likes some of my weapons books very much, and has never tried to steal them from me, unlike some of you! You think offering me filthy round pieces of metal is a fair trade? Hmph! Keep your gold. I have books on how to find gold, make gold, and shape gold. Much better.

And really, what is wrong with Lari? She votes for me to die, and her reason is- she figures I won't die! I'm not sure where to begin breaking down that bit of nonsense.

But I think the baddies will reveal themselves. The witch's cackle will give her away, the big bad wolf will have terrible dining manners, and Rumplesnit... Rumbleskil... um, Rummy no doubt disguised himself as a very tall villager since this is his one chance to feel tall. So let's eat and lynch the one who gets the messiest, then stand up from the table and lynch the tallest, and then tell a joke and lynch the cackler.

Easy, easy, easy.