View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 07:12 PM   #577
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
I lay to rest the short-lived, but no less beloved, The Boondock Saints quote:

Quote:
Now you will receive us. We do not ask for your poor, or for your hungry. We don’t want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim...
But since I fell in love with The Pax Cecilia (google it, foo ) this winter, I've been waiting to use their lines for signatures. So now I have a piece of the segment that goes thus:

"i stole my inspiration from a lonely ghost road, someday this curse will catch up with me. and someday i will fit my memiors in the palm of your hand. meredith, meredith, someday you will fit my memiors in the palm of your hand, and they will accompany you as you give up hope. and meredith, all my life you'll be humming lullabies into my ear in such a disjointed and quivering melody, and on my deathbed you'll be screaming repentance to the rhythm of my slowing heartbeat. god, i have never known a thought so lovely."