View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 12:25 PM   #185
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Ok, then that was certainly my mistake, I think the way I discribed it was how it was originally planned, I must have missed the change there. Hopefully I don't confuse anyone with my last post then. But yeah, either way the wolves still want to avoid it.

So I have to leave like, now. I'm going to try super hard to get back on here before DL, but I really don't think I'll be able to, so I'm going to have to vote now.

So who's left:
Kit
Pitchie
Zil
Wilwa - will not vote for
Boro
Nog - will not vote for
The Elf-warrior
Izzy
Legate

Pitch, Legate and Inzil I feel good about (and one of them has to be guilty by math, I just don't know which). Boro, I forgot was playing. Izzy I think just made that one little comment at the start of the Day, which is odd. Kit I'm fairly ok with. Elfie, I have no idea.

So there are 7 people I could vote for. 5 are wolves. I really think we could all just vote random and probably still get a wolf.

gah, I really have to go.

++Izzy

Mostly random, I'll admit. But mathematically I have a 5 in 7 chance of being right, so I'm cool with those odds.

Yeah, I'm going to have to come back.

*hopes Nog dreamt me and wolves are logical*

x'ed with Nog, oh come on man, you're killing me here with the suspense...*leaves for real*