View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 08:07 PM   #19
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Pretty much nothing but academic disputes dominating the discussion so far. Not very thrilling. Obviously, our scientific efforts have to take the back seat now and finding out who killed our lead engineer has to be of primary priority. If we don't solve that problem first, all our results won't ever make it back into the civilised world.
I quite concur. Survival must take precedence over science, when the two are in conflict with one another.
Having very little in the way of evidence, we are reduced to analysing one another, looking for suspicious behaviour.
Let's see....

Mnemosyne was the first to speak up about the current situation. The comment about 'conspiracy theories' seemed a bit odd, considering no one else had mentioned the possibility of the existence of something of that nature. Nothing else particularly strikes me about her.

Nogrod was going on about 'energies' that could power the world with zero harmful emissions. Oddly enough, I think I heard that fellow Nog on a talk radio show once. Coast To Coast AM With Art Bell, or something like that.

Pitchwife has seemed level-headed thus far, trying to keep us addle-brained scientific types on focus in dealing with the issues of the murder and our ship's plight. And black humour, to boot.

Loslote and Nienna: Nothing of note.

Nerwen , our mechanic, says the damage to the ship is irrepairable. Most unwelcome news. All the more pressing then, is our goal to solve the death of the engineer and the disappearance of the captain.

Terribly little to go on, I'm afraid. It would be helpful if the rest of our group would sound off.