View Single Post
Old 02-28-2005, 06:19 PM   #210
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
Ok, once again I am in straits that make me unable to post, but I don't want to impede the game. My post will be up within 24 hours of now, but I want people to know what the post will contain and posts their own additions after my Save (pending) before it is filled. My post will consist of mostly introductions, but here is the all-important question, directed at everyone. Here is a quote from my upcoming post that should aid Nuranar, Lalwende, Osse, and Novnarwen:

Quote:
“As you probably know, the Elves have gone after their kin, and Faerim with them. They left without divulging their real plans, only saying whither they were going. I need to know, in short, if any of you have any idea of what plans they have. If not, that is all well, but if so, I must demand that you speak now, for the political stability of the Dúnedain in exile is at stake. If you know nothing, then tell me what you know of Faerim and the Elves, for it may be an aid to my next plans to know their minds.”
That should be helpful...

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies