View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 03:55 AM   #148
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Great, thanks Hookbill! I was so keen on the bunk barn only because of a joke Bęth-b told on Facebook, but this sounds a lot better! Let me know when you need more monies.
What! I made a joke! Heavens!

I think this place is also much nicer than the bunk beds. You should have lots of fun without the spartan accommodations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddwen
I found an airfare search engine that seems to have consistently lower prices than the main ones I have used. http://matrix.itasoftware.com/search.htm

You have to manually enter your results into another booking site....somehow. Maybe it'll help someone.
Thanks! The charter airlines are several hundreds of dollars cheaper than my regular national airline, but they don't give me much flexibility about the dates. And the good old national airline is several hundreds of dollars more expensive suddenly after May 31st. *grumbles some more*

I don't know quite how close you will be to Yorkshire, but there is a lovely little museum that is under some financial pressure due to cutbacks which has a bit of literary history to it. Some of you might be interested in it.

Red House Museum Gomersal